If you want to learn about an African community, go to their Markets! Markets say a lot about the cultural and social values of the community around them! The market is where different villages or tribes come together to give what they have and get what others have! When you go to a market, You see the cultural outfits, the languages, the values, the fruits the land produces, and more!
- 23.5” x 17.7”
- You can take this piece and your own once and for all! If you’re interested in making this piece a one-of-a-kind piece, please contact us
- Note: Price will be different
- It will be shipped out within 2-3 business days
- Free domestic shipping for customers in the USA
- For international customers, please add the item to your cart, and you can see the shipping rate options in your cart
This peace is made by Mahlet Birhanu (Kuku’s Pencil)
Born and raised in Addis Ababa, Mahlet is highly inspired by the beauty of African ethnic elements such as adornments and symbols, which she incorporates into her artworks. She also uses her paintings to represent social issues, especially issues that affect women in our society. She explored through watercolor, acrylic, oil, and digital medium to do my artwork.
So when you buy this peace, you will not only get beautiful artwork but also have a direct and immediate impact on Mahilet’s life!
We are honored to provide a platform to this talented artist and help her share her extraordinary works with you and others around the world! We believe in her, and we're determined to help her get the opportunities she needs to get to where she deserves to be! And you are how we can do it! Learn more about our mission and impact
Together, we can change lives, give opportunities and impact humanity!