Made from a double-layered fabric called menen, Lidy Handwoven African Dress is handmade and handspun. Its primary fiber is 100% cotton.
Lidy is made in a set, along with a handwoven scarf that is wrapped around the waistband, which complements any body figure. The embroidery is inspired by African mud cloth patterns, adding an element of style and design to the dress. The thread used to make the embroidery is a local raw material known as saba thread (silk thread).
Wear this V-neck top dress with one of our Statement Jewelry Pieces to effortlessly outshine!
- Free size
- You can send us your measurements (Shoulder and Length) and we will make it to perfectly fit you!
- V-neck short sleeve dress
- Golden and Black Mud cloth pattern across the chest
- Comes with a single-layered shawl (scarf)
- 100% cotton.
❹ Shipping Details
• Free Standard shipping to all domestic orders
• International buyers can get the shipping estimate at the checkout
• It is a made to order piece, so shipping might take 2-4 Weeks
❺ How to care for your Lidy Handwoven African Dress:
- Hand Wash with Cold Water.
- Wash only when it’s very dirty.
Due to the unique design, the African mud cloth design at the neck may look slightly different.
❻ CHANGING LIVES:
Indulgence Habesha is a brand based in Ethiopia that exclusively specializes in Ethiopian traditional clothes by artisan weavers in Ethiopia. The design footprint is based on African tribal and traditional patterns.
Using native fabric and handwaving techniques, Indulgence Habesha produces modest high-quality Ethiopian maxi dress by applying breathtaking pattern designs using embroidery.
Skadmas has provided you with her unique designs. And buying one of these products will not only give you the best quality product and elegance, but you will also help many local businesses like Seraleti to grow their business and their family lives.
AND THIS IS WHY THIS IS NOT ONLY A PURCHASE BUT ALSO AN ACT OF KINDNESS!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS!!