The coffee ceremony is one of the most important social and cultural practices in Ethiopian communities! Ethiopians don’t just pour and drink coffee, it’s a whole ceremony and bonding experience within families, friends, neighbors, and communities!
- 19.5” x 27.5”
- You can take this piece and your own for one and for all! If you’re interested in making this piece a one-of-a-kind piece, please contact us
- Note: Price will be different
- It will be shipped out within 2-3 business days
- Free domestic shipping for customers in the USA
- For international customers, please add the item to your cart and you can see the shipping rate options in your cart
This peace is made by Mahlet Birhanu (Kuku’s Pencil)
Born and raised in Addis Ababa, Mahlet is highly inspired by the beauty of African ethnic elements such as adornments and symbols, which she incorporates into her artworks. She also uses her paintings to represent social issues, especially issues that affect women in our society. She explored through watercolor, acrylic, oil, and digital medium to do my artwork.
So when you buy this peace, you will not only get beautiful artwork but also have a direct and immediate impact on Mahilet’s life!
We are honored to provide a platform to this talented artist and help her share her extraordinary works with you and others around the world! We believe in her, and we're determined to help her get the opportunities she needs to get to where she deserves to be! And you are how we can do it! Learn more about our mission and impact
Together, we can change lives, give opportunities and impact humanity!