Lily Handwoven African Dress is a must-have piece of fashion and diva wear. The dress will certainly make you stand out in a crowd with its off-shoulder double-layered fabric design called 'menen'. The African mud cloth pattern is styled along the neck that will certainly complement your cleavage.
The light wool fabric on the bottom and cuff of the dress has solid marron red color embroidery. The embroidery, inspired by Christmas, is saba thread (silk thread) and harr thread (yarn thread).
You can wear this unique off-shoulder dress with one of our Statement Jewelry Pieces for a bold and classy look.
- Free size
- please send us your measurements (Shoulder and Length) and we will make it fit you perfectly
- Off-shoulder dress
- African mud cloth pattern
- Wide Maroon Red hem on the bottom and cuff
- Comes with a handwoven shawl (scarf)
- 100% cotton.
❹ Shipping Details
• Free Standard shipping to all domestic orders
• International buyers can get the shipping estimate at the checkout
• It is a made to order piece, so shipping might take 2-4 Weeks
❺ How to care for your Lidy Handwoven African Dress:
- Hand Wash with Cold Water.
- Wash only when it’s very dirty.
Due to the unique design, the African mud cloth design at the neck may look slightly different.
❻ CHANGING LIVES:
This dress is made by Indulgence Habesha, a brand based in Ethiopia founded by Rahel, a talented fashion designer with a passion for African tribal fabrics and colors!
Indulgence Habesha exclusively specializes in Ethiopian traditional clothes by artisan weavers in Ethiopia. The design footprint is based on African tribal and traditional patterns.
Using native fabric and handwaving techniques, Indulgence Habesha produces modest high-quality Ethiopian maxi dress by applying breathtaking pattern designs using embroidery.
Skadmas has provided you with her unique designs. And buying one of these products will not only give you the best quality product and elegance, but you will also help many local businesses like Seraleti to grow their business and support their families.
AND THIS IS WHY THIS IS NOT ONLY A PURCHASE BUT ALSO AN ACT OF KINDNESS!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS!!