A perfect combination of African mud cloth patterns and modern contemporary fashion, our Lyd Handwoven African Dress features embroidery using saba silk thread which comes from local raw material; cotton.
Its stunning texture, vibrant dark color, and comfortable fit all combine to make this dress something that you will want to wear again and again.
The Lyd African Dress can be worn in a plain and simple or dressed up for special occasions with accessories like scarves and minimalistic jewelry as such from one of our Statement Jewelry Pieces.
- Free size
- You can send us your measurements (Shoulder and Length) and we will make it to perfectly fit you!
- Double layered top and the bottom
- Black African tribal embroidery
- wide arm embroidery on its sleeves
- 100% cotton.
❹ Shipping Details
• Free Standard shipping to all domestic orders
• International buyers can get the shipping estimate at the checkout
• It is a made to order piece, so shipping might take 2-4 Weeks
❺ How to care for your Lyd Handwoven African Dress:
- Hand Wash with Cold Water.
- Wash only when it’s very dirty.
Due to the unique design, the African mud cloth design at the neck may look slightly different.
❻ CHANGING LIVES:
Indulgence Habesha is a brand based in Ethiopia that exclusively specializes in Ethiopian traditional clothes by artisan weavers in Ethiopia. The design footprint is based on African tribal and traditional patterns.
Using native fabric and handwaving techniques, Indulgence Habesha produces modest high-quality Ethiopian maxi dress by applying breathtaking pattern designs using embroidery.
Skadmas has provided you with her unique designs. And buying one of these products will not only give you the best quality product and elegance, but you will also help many local businesses like Seraleti to grow their business and their family lives.
AND THIS IS WHY THIS IS NOT ONLY A PURCHASE BUT ALSO AN ACT OF KINDNESS!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS!!